Thursday 9 February 2012

Video advertising Fiverr Specials





My Fiverr Specials: Services I can do for a Fiverr - all my gigs will be described next to the picture/images on my gig listings. Below my gigs you will see extras, this means I need more time to provide a better service.

All my gigs are only available on Fiverr.com and must be purchased through the Fiverr website only.

What I do: I love working with video content, graphic design and search engine optimization. I'm a Certified Professional Internet Marketer "verifiable at my business website About Us Page " at www.kipmarketing.com

Thanks
Jose Nunes
All My Gigs: http://fiverr.com/josenunes


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sir,


    Bottom line – just get blog site on EVIDEOACADEMY.We are get various type of benefit by it. It’s amazing how many lucrative jobs I’ve gotten via my blogs. Plus my blogs have been a great way to show cases my writing just as much as clips, samples, etc. Fourerr.com is the online marketplace for Fiverr where people buy and sell all sorts of services and goods for $4. - Fourerr.com | The $4 Online Marketplace

    Thanks For Very Interesting Post.

    ReplyDelete