Monday 5 March 2012

Online video marketing




Online video marketing tips by Jose Nunes. How to get started with video marketing or hire Jose to get the video done for you by going to my new website at http://www.marketingvideoyoutube.com and check out my video marketing portfolio. 
You can also post comments below the video, ask questions and subscribe to get my marketing video, YouTube updates and tutorials about online video advertising.


From time to time, I also upload videos about my hobby which is flying radio controlled helicopters and other interesting videos like software tutorials, how to create websites and so much more. Click Here to subscribe to my You-Tube channel and get free online video updates.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your portfolio of different marketing videos on YouTube, and so far, they have been convincing to watch, especially on how you guide the viewers to check a specific website. Just make the message even clearer and try to explore on other backgrounds to add something fresh in your next videos. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work, Jose.


    Rose Ector

    ReplyDelete